Saturday, February 25, 2012

Avoiding Extra page in printing

Hi,
I have finally worked my way through the process of creating a semi complex
report. It looks good. I like the product and have found it rich in neat
features.
However, it offers a page break option on table groups of either at the
start of the group or at the end of a group. The end of the group choice
displays properly in HTML however when I use the print icon on the print
toolbar, it prints an extra page because it breaks at the end of the last
group. Is there a way of turning off that final break at the end of print?
Thanks,
hughHi Hugh,
I understood it wil be a blank page for your
Please set PageBreakAtStart to be True and set PageBreakAtEnd to be False
to see whether it could resolve this.
If above does not work, would you please generate a sample rdl file with
AdventureWorks for me to reproduce it on my side?
Sincerely yours,
Michael Cheng
Microsoft Online Partner Support
When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
=====================================================This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.|||Michael,
Thanks it just worked as you said. I tried all different kind of
combinations. I am positive that I tried that one before and it only gave
me an extra page in the beginning instead of at the end. I must have had
something else wrong when I tried that combination.
Thank you very much.
hugh
"Michael Cheng [MSFT]" <v-mingqc@.online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:rFgfb314FHA.1144@.TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl...
> Hi Hugh,
> I understood it wil be a blank page for your
> Please set PageBreakAtStart to be True and set PageBreakAtEnd to be False
> to see whether it could resolve this.
> If above does not work, would you please generate a sample rdl file with
> AdventureWorks for me to reproduce it on my side?
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Michael Cheng
> Microsoft Online Partner Support
> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
> that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
> =====================================================> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment