Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Backing up MSSQL Server on Windows 2003 Small Business Server

Hi guys, could you please provide me with the best solution to backup my MSSQL Server running on Windows 2003 Small Business Server.

I am currently using software that runs on four client computers and saves data in the Win2k3 SBS.

Where should I start and what is the safest way to back it up.

This is on a Dell Poweredge 1400 Server and will be moved to the new Dell Poweredge 2800 Server once it arrives - operating will be the Same Win2k3 SBS but the edition will be R2 both systems are 32bit

Thanks for your help in advance

Cyberdyne
-=Windows and Networking MOD=-Guys has anybody looked at this? I am bringing it up again, it is time sensitive.

Regards,

Cyberdyne|||http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2000/maintain/sqlbackuprest.mspxsql

No comments:

Post a Comment