Tuesday, March 27, 2012

backing up remote database

when I try to schedule a backup, or just do a backup, of a remote database
I get this error message:
"database 'msdb' cannot be opened. It has been marked SUSPECT by recovery."
I can connect to the database and view it.
I checked the error logs and there is no information about this error
listed.
I googled the error but did not find any solutions
Any insights to this error message ?
Answered in .programming
Please don't multi-post.
Regards
Mike
"TJS" wrote:

> when I try to schedule a backup, or just do a backup, of a remote database
> I get this error message:
> "database 'msdb' cannot be opened. It has been marked SUSPECT by recovery."
> I can connect to the database and view it.
> I checked the error logs and there is no information about this error
> listed.
> I googled the error but did not find any solutions
> Any insights to this error message ?
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment